Re: Story Progression in Sims 4

by Aether_President

Original Post

Story Progression in Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Is there any way to stop it? I mean the activities that inactive sims always do, NOT SIMS AGING (I already knew how to turn on/off aging). My created sims always do unwanted things like gaining weight by themselves, flirt others, make enemies, and so on. I really hate it as I'm a rotational player. What I want is to keep my played individual family the same as last time I played them (like sims 1&2)

Thank you in advance for helps.
Message 1 of 7 (1,654 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Keep them in different savegames using Save As. Then you can load the family you want to play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (1,647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

They will stay separated. Is there any ways to keep them together and rectify my issue? Frown  

Message 3 of 7 (1,645 Views)

Champion (Retired)

So you want them to be in the same game but still separate. You could save them and their lot to the gallery and import them when you want to play them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (1,637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Sounds interesting, I have to go to household management and save it to the gallery, right? 

Message 5 of 7 (1,633 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The lot can be saved from build mode but not the household so yes you would need to do that from Manage Household.

Message 6 of 7 (1,627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Well, I have just done it. It doesn't work at all Frown Skills and traits remain the same but money and relationships are gone. 

Thank you anyway...

Message 7 of 7 (1,621 Views)