Re: Store Download failure

by avitar09

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Did you get this figured out? im having the same issue.

Message 11 of 15 (274 Views)

Hero (Retired)

hi there are a lot of people on the sims 3 site unable to download the centre http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/725918.page#

i too was on 3 different live chats tonight to sort this as i bought the venue today the venue will not download at all yet i bought a 15sp item that downloaded for me and right now i'm on the ts3 site and i have managed to downloaded the playpen and the walker and that is all i managed to download from it hopefully the simguru's  will see the forum post on monday and will fix it as soon as they can

Message 12 of 15 (265 Views)

★★★ Novice
Having same problem with learning venue. Will try to download the playpen and walker separately. On my download board shows learning center queued for download. Tried a couple of others they downloaded fine.
Message 13 of 15 (260 Views)

★★ Novice

Never got it figured out. I also have the playpen and walker, and all of the build items, but no venue.

Message 14 of 15 (255 Views)

Hero

There's definitly something wrong with the venue on EA's part.

Not much we can do but to make sure to post about it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (249 Views)