Re: Store Content Not Installed in Game

by ALBirkey824

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Store Content Not Installed in Game

★★★★ Novice

I bought a new computer recently and downloaded all of my Sims stuff to it. It worked fine for awhile until I bought University. After that my game would freeze before even getting to the EA logo screen. At first this was just periodically, but eventually it did it everytime I tried to play. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling and that still didn't work. I thought maybe it was something on my computer so I reset my computer to factory settings and started from the beginning. I have downloaded all my stuff except for University as I am afraid I will screw up my game again. (I have Ambitions, Generations, Seasons, High End Loft Stuff, and Master Suite Stuff). The game has worked fine. Today I tried adding all my store content I have boughten and I can download it onto the launcher and install it on there, but when I get to the game I can't find it. I have tried installing it from the Downloads Dashboard at the main menu but that doesn't work either. It just isn't there. Can anybody help me out and tell me how I can fix this problem? I would really like to be able to play this as I have put a lot of time and money into it. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 5 (212 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Try reinstalling all Store Content following the method here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Help us helpers to help you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (201 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try reinstalling all Store Content following the method here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Help us helpers to help you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (202 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried to go to the documents folder, but I keep getting this message that says "Documents.library-ms is no longer working. This library can be safely deleted from your computer. Folders that have been included will not be affected." Now what?

Message 3 of 5 (195 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nvm. Was in the wrong place. Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (193 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well I just started my game and so far so good. I have the worlds in the main menu so I am hopeful that everything else will be where it's supposed to be as well. Thank you!!

Message 5 of 5 (192 Views)