Re: Stone Frame Window from Get Together broken

by cinnaluna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stone Frame Window from Get Together broken

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi there,

I'm playing on a windows pc and in my game the Stone Frame Window from Get Together doesn't work. I don't think any other doors or windows have the problem, but tbh I didn't check them all out. At least the other ones from Get Together work. No idea how long it's broken since I haven't used it in ages but my guess would be since the stackable window update..

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@cinnaluna 

This is a known problem. See if it is fixed in the next patch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@cinnaluna 

This is a known problem. See if it is fixed in the next patch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (347 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok, I spoke too soon, the "King of Diamonds" door from Get together has the same problem.

Message 3 of 4 (344 Views)

Hero
@cinnaluna Bug thread for this is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GT-King-of-Diamonds-Classical-Door-glitching/td-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (334 Views)