Stolen Product Code

by CharlieRose129

Original Post

Highlighted

Stolen Product Code

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Someone has stolen my sims 3 pets product code and now i can't get it back. I've tried talking to the ea people and they're saying its my fault because i cant remember my email account, but I've never used another account for Origin or EA but they're not taking that for an answer. Its pissing me off so much.

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed caps

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Re: Stolen Product Code

@CharlieRose129  I'm not sure exactly what happened here.  Can you not access your Origin account?  Can you access it but not download and/or play TS3 or Pets?  Do you have a code that cannot be registered?

If you can't figure out which email account you used for Origin, or want to double-check, you can probably find that email address in your TS3 game folder, provided you still have one.  In Documents\EA\TS3\Downloads, you should see a file labeled [your email].bin.

If your code for Pets isn't working and you bought it from a third party site, you may have received a bad code.  If this isn't what happened, please describe the problem more specifically, including what steps you've taken to troubleshoot, besides contacting EA.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)