Still having trouble with my CC in Sims 4.

by caranatina

Original Post

Re: Still having trouble with my CC in Sims 4.

Hero
Could you try creating a new admin profile on windows and start your computer with that.

Copy the whole user folder from the old profile to the new and see if it then works.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (1,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

What do you mean by user folder, if you don't mind me asking? Do you mean the Mods I have installed or a different folder? 

Message 12 of 15 (423 Views)

Hero
The whole sims folder in documents. So the folder the mods folder, the saves folder and so on is in,

basically this: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/user-files-explained/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (412 Views)

★★★ Novice

It worked! I just moved the Mods folder from the documents on my main user account, put it to the public user profile, and added it into the new admin folder. Now it's all there Standard smile Thanks so much!

Message 14 of 15 (389 Views)

Hero
Glad to hear that worked.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (376 Views)