Re: Steam Free Weekend Product Code Help

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Steam Free Weekend Product Code Help

★★★ Newbie

So there's a free weekend on steam right now, and I'm interested to try the game so after downloading from steam and trying to launch the game it said I need to enter the product code and I don't recall steam giving any code before or after downloading. After quick search on the internet that the product code can be found on disc box or receipt if you bought the game right? While I don't get any receipt from 'buying' the game on the free weekend. Are there any solution to this? 

Message 1 of 2 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @anadfr1 We would be able to generate a code on the forums to get past this, I would recommend first reaching out to an EA Game Advisor to see if they are able to but this may be something we need to speak with steam about. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @anadfr1 We would be able to generate a code on the forums to get past this, I would recommend first reaching out to an EA Game Advisor to see if they are able to but this may be something we need to speak with steam about. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)