Re: Steam Download: Sims 4 Isn't showing up

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Steam Download: Sims 4 Isn't showing up

★ Novice

I downloaded Sims 4 on steam a while ago using a code I got for my birthday, but a few months after, steam updated and I could no longer find my game, it says the code has been used so I can't redownload it, does anyone know how I can fix it? I'm sort of bummed out I can't play it on my pc, even if I do have it on my PS4...

Message 1 of 6 (1,255 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The Sims 4 isn't on steam, do you mean Origin?

Either way - to play a game you've already redeemed on either Steam OR Origin you need to be logged into the account you registered the code to.

The game will remain in the library of that account for redownload.

Message 2 of 6 (1,203 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@princessAD07 this happened to me when I played sims 3 a few years ago but on origin, it just disappeared from my computer if that's what your talking about?
Message 3 of 6 (1,188 Views)

★ Novice

my origin was connected to my steam, also, I was on my account, it just wouldn't show up...

Message 4 of 6 (1,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@00pixelpartyyes, that's what happened

Message 5 of 6 (1,157 Views)

@princessAD07  Please login to the Origin account where you bought Sims 4, and see whether it's listed on your account.  Don't use Steam, in case there's an issue with linked accounts.  Go directly to Origin, and if the game isn't in your library, check your purchase history and see if you can find it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 6 (1,132 Views)