Stealing Glitch

by mnicole90

Original Post

Stealing Glitch

★★★★★ Newbie
  • Hello I am having issues with the Sims 4. Whenever I play a household and invite a sim ove the Sim I invite always ends up stealing something. I just had a Sim come over and he swiped my counter with a plate of food on it. Also once I had one of my families to eat out at a restaurant. A random Sim came in and swiped their table while they were eating. I had a family go to the park and random Sims started swiping Park benches. I'm not sure of others are having this issue but could you please fix this glitch. Whenever I play I never invite Sims over because I feel like they will swipe an item from my families. I also don't let my Sims go to restaurant due to other Sims swiping their dinner table. Is this something that can be fixed? I hope it is. If so please don't hesitate to fix it.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Re: Stealing Glitch

Champion (Retired)

@mnicole90 

You have the Sharing is Caring NAP enacted. I recommend that you repeal it. You can do so on the voting board or any mailbox.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)