Starlight accolades Not giving out awards

by mymooneyes93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Starlight accolades Not giving out awards

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having issues at the starlight accolades. I’ve been nominated for awards and go to the accolades but when I show up the notification with pop up saying the awards have begun but no host will come to the mic and no awards will be announced.

Message 1 of 5 (2,595 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Starlight accolades Not giving out awards

★★ Novice

I am not using mods but I did figure it out. I added a second microphone and the host finally started going to it. I did also finally complete my aspiration of getting an award.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (2,504 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@mymooneyes93 
To rule out anything that may cause issues are you using any type of mods or custom content.
What platform / version are you using to play the game. PC/Mac or console? 
If the fame level required to enter is too high it might be keeping the host from doing their job.
Try clicking on the door to reset the fame level and hopefully that may help.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 5 (2,531 Views)

★★ Novice

I am not using mods but I did figure it out. I added a second microphone and the host finally started going to it. I did also finally complete my aspiration of getting an award.

Message 3 of 5 (2,505 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mymooneyes93 wrote:

Fantastic!  I forgot to ask if the lot had been changed/remodeled in any way. The trick of a second microphone is brilliant and so simple.
Hopefully this will help other players as well.

Happy Simming! 

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 4 of 5 (2,484 Views)

★★ Apprentice

sorry to necro but, I just wanted to say that I just got this issue and as soon as I added a second mic the Host showed up, though it was 9pm and no award 

TY for the fix

Message 5 of 5 (955 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help