Spwllcaster Expansion Bug

by kelseycarpe

Original Post

Spwllcaster Expansion Bug

★★★ Newbie

I recently made the Spellcaster Expansion that was released yesterday on the 10th of September. I play the PC version of Sims 4 and have tried to romance Morgyn Ember twice. After marrying him, I send him to a mirror to change Sim and when his profile opens up 4 of the outfit options have him dressed in womens clothing. When I open it to change there are no mens clothing options. After removing him of the womens clothing and leaving him in his boxers, EVERY time I try to save the game crashes...since Sims 4 is such a huge franchise I am really disappointed in such a large bug as I have lost progress on my game not once but twice.

Message 1 of 3 (538 Views)

Re: Spwllcaster Expansion Bug

Hero
@kelseycarpe Are you saving while the Sim is playing the spellcaster animation ? THat's a known issue.

Can you try again and make sure there's no idle animation and the Sim is just standing in CAS ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (531 Views)

Re: Spwllcaster Expansion Bug

★ Apprentice

My lady witch seems to like flying too much but she always gets stuck on her roof.   You might want to fix this lol.  I work around it by sending her back for training but that not always something I want to do.

Message 3 of 3 (518 Views)