Spraying plants for bugs stopped working?

by Miizme

Original Post

Re: Spraying plants for bugs stopped working?

Hero

Hi @dpolicar 

Do you have this issue on all plants with that one Sim ? Have you also tried moving the Sim out and back in ?

If that doesn't help, would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem except for the fact that they don't actually finish spraying the plant. You cant stop them because if you X it, It restarts. 

Message 12 of 16 (551 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  I have no mods or cc, I do have all packs.  I am updated and have tried repairing game.   My sims and the npc gardner have the same problem and now I have several plants infested.

Message 13 of 16 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@MsSol65

Go to The sims4 game folder in Documents. Find localthumbcache.package file and delete it. The game will create a new one file but without saved errors. Then once more fix the game in Origin. You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
If your save isn't damaged this should help.
If it will not help try doing a factory reset as described in this post:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199
Always save the "save as ..." option to prevent overwriting of saves. This sometimes causes bugs like this one.

I don't work for EA

Message 14 of 16 (495 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I have the same issue without ever having any mods so it's not a residual mod issue.
Message 15 of 16 (352 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 16 of 16 (339 Views)