Re: Sporadic Crashes

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

@Zafireria  Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I found some new info about your type of crash, and it's definitely mod-related.  (I hadn't seen this particular info until today.)  So you may want to skip the other troubleshooting and go straight to mods.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 11 of 14 (143 Views)

★ Apprentice

@puzzlezaddict That's great news, certainly eliminates my PC and CC being the problem, making it a bit less tedious.

Since I last spoke on here, I reinstalled DirectX as well as installing Better Exception, I had it scan my mod folder and it gave me an overview of my mods that weren't necessarily broken, but had some issues (like invalid tunings) most of them had 1-2 to no issues, but there were a few that had a long list of issues, so I deleted the majority of them. So far I have been able to play for 2 days without a crash so, so good so far. Should it crash I already have a plan of which mods are next to be removed etc and now that I know its not CC I can leave them out of the plan. 

I assume no luck, that the information hinted at a specific mod? Or perhaps the content of it?

Message 12 of 14 (128 Views)
Highlighted

@Zafireria  The info I saw just said this crash was mod-related, nothing more specific, unfortunately.  It's still possible that someone on the MCCC Discord might be able to tell you, or at least narrow things down.  But if you haven't seen any crashes, that's also an answer.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 13 of 14 (118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@puzzlezaddict I am afraid I spoke too soon about the crash. Had another one sadly. I'll continue with the plan I had, but if that doesn't work I'll look at the discord see if someone can help narrow it down.

Edit: Spelling. 

Message 14 of 14 (106 Views)