Re: Speeds of time don't work

by akallycat

Original Post

Speeds of time don't work

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion Packs, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parent hood, Realm of magic, Spa Day, Strangerville, Vampires, Fitness Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, My first Pet Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, and Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? move between speeds of time. speeds 2 and 3 don't differ between them.
What happens when the bug occurs? Speeds 2 and 3 of time doesnt differ between them. Ultra speed when sleeping and going to work functions as normal.
What do you expect to see? ultra speed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My computer may not be up to snuff to run all my expansions so this may be only happening to me. 

Message 1 of 5 (219 Views)

Hero

Hi @akallycat 

moving this to tech for troubleshooting. It works fine in my game so, could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (197 Views)

★★ Novice

Here's the information. 

Message 3 of 5 (170 Views)

Hero
@akallycat Could very well be your specs. Your processor is very week and your chip is below minimum requirements. Since you have so many packs, it's possible that the last one pushed it over the limit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (165 Views)

★★ Novice

That's what I figured. thanks!

Message 5 of 5 (162 Views)