Spam Notifications While Game...

by yosiyosi863

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Spam Notifications While Game...

★★ Novice

Always while i ma playing i get notifications about spirit, person dies and now his ghost is fading away, now i want to disable this notification only and everything else continue send notifications but when i get this notification its spam !! like 5 and more massages not stop and i need click 10 times on X to close them all and i see them in the notifications list few massages in the same text, same picture, same message !! plrase help me kick that messages off me and let all messages else stay and not disable them all..

Thanks For Helpers..

Message 1 of 5 (1,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spam Notifications While Game...

Hero

Hi @yosiyosi863

it's currently treated as a bug.

You can click me too on this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-Multiple-text-notices-for-the-same-ghost-being-removed... or add your voice there to show that you have the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,145 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Do you have MC Command Center installed?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (1,151 Views)

★★ Novice
Nope, it is a mod or custom download ?
if yes so i don’t have..
can you give me link for download or give me information about this thing ?
Message 3 of 5 (1,142 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It is a Mod and could be responsible for this but since you don't have it. It is not that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (1,133 Views)

Hero

Hi @yosiyosi863

it's currently treated as a bug.

You can click me too on this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-Multiple-text-notices-for-the-same-ghost-being-removed... or add your voice there to show that you have the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,146 Views)