Sometimes my premade Sims can't use their powers/weaknesses?

by chocogotho

Original Post

Re: Sometimes my premade Sims can't use their powers/weaknesses?

Hero
@chocogotho to be sure you also tried the curing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (358 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes. If you remove a vampire sim's vampire powers with the points then it'll just show the same powers that you have. I can't undo the weakness/powers.
Message 12 of 17 (334 Views)

Hero
@chocogotho No, I mean cure them from being a Vampire, then make them a Vampire again. Are they still the same level if you do that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (321 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes. That is what I meant to say. When you turn them normal, and back into a vampire, they still keep the same weakness/power points.
Message 14 of 17 (298 Views)

Hero
@chocogotho Then I don't know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Have you tried making and drinking the Ultimate Vampire Cure to make your Sim human, then asking another vampire to turn your Sim back into a vampire and waiting while your Sim goes through the turning process? It sounds to me like you are relying on cheats, which isn't the same as using normal game mechanics and might not have the same results.

ETA: Sorry, it doesn't look like that will make a difference. I tried with Vlad drinking the cure and then turning back to vampire. It did remove all his powers and weaknesses but he had his original rank when he finished the transformation process, along with the power and weakness points from his original rank. Looks like there's no hope for your Sims who already have too many weakness points.

Message 16 of 17 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Sketch793 LOL nobody has a solution. Could someone please reach out to the developers???
Message 17 of 17 (244 Views)