Someone elses game on my account

by crazyemu30

Original Post

Someone elses game on my account

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University and Dogs and Cats
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you go into mu account and click "load game"
What happens when the bug occurs? I open the game and click "load game" and a sim who I do not recognise comes up. This is a completely different game to mine and was last played in March this year, I have accessed the game a lot since then over the past few months I appear to either be in someone elses account or I have been hacked?
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to load my game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello

I hope that you can help me. After a new update was installed I open the game and click "load game" and a sim who I do not recognise comes up. This is a completely different game to mine and was last played in March this year, I have accessed the game a lot since then over the past few months I appear to either be in someone else's account or I have been hacked?

Please may you assist me

Emma

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)

Re: Someone elses game on my account

Hero
@crazyemu30 Moving this to tech for troubleshooting

Save games are always local so even if your account was hacked, you should still see your own save games.

Anyone else living in your household that could have played the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

Re: Someone elses game on my account

★ Novice

Hi there. Thanks for replying. So, I went into the saved game and everyone was there. The thing that threw me was that the sim that appeared as the most recently played sim on the load screen had the sir name "moyle" the sim I didn't recognise until I found him in one of my houses and he is a sim I play but he had aged to an elder so I didn't recognise him but his sir name should be lockets not Moyle.  So everything appears to be there but it threw me a bit as even though that sim exists i have not played him for months! Weird.

Emma

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)