TS3 Late Night +
TS3 Island Paradise +
TS3 Into the Future +
TS3 High End Loft Stuff +
TS3 Generations +
TS3 Fast Lane Stuff +
TS3 70s, 80s, 90s Stuff +
TS3 Diesel Stuff

+ = viewable in Sims 3 Launcher and in the game.

Packs not in the Game Launcher (so not in the game)
TS3 Seasons
TS3 World Adventires
TS3 Diesel Stuff

Packs I can purchase in the EA App:
TS3 Ambitions
TS3 University Life

So it looks like I can buy Ambitions and University Life again. World Adventures, Seasons and Diesel Stuff not.

Message 21 of 35 (744 Views)

Re: Some of my EPs not installed

★★ Apprentice

Still have this problem! I can only buy University Life and Ambitions again in the shop. Just add World Adventures, Seasons and Diesel and I am happy.

Message 22 of 35 (658 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @divaroma 

For the remaining expansions, you'll need to find the original codes you had redeemed in Origin and provide those to the live support team so they can locate the expansions and help you remove those from your account. 

solaire.png

Message 23 of 35 (631 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Solaire 

As I stated earlier, I do not have access to my codes anymore.

Message 24 of 35 (600 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @divaroma,

Took a look at the account just now and I can't find any record of those DLC's you mentioned that aren't working. It sounds like the EA app is recognizing DLC's from another account that logged in on your PC perhaps?

Without providing an advisor the email of the other account, or the CD key redeemed on your account, I'm afraid we won't be able to assist further in locating these.
EACade
Message 25 of 35 (790 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade I have only one EA account, so I don't understand the problem. I just want to rebuy Seasons, World Adventures and Diesel if I have too. 

Message 26 of 35 (516 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade @EA_Solaire 

I get very tired of having to explain it over and over again. Currently, the EA App says that I possess the EPs Seasons and World Adventures and the SP Diesel. However, I cannot play them. What I want is the possibility to buy these packs again, because as of now, I cannot.

I do not own any other EA Account.

I do not have access to my codes, because I deleted my account from the site that I bought them from

Message 27 of 35 (499 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @divaroma,

As I said before, without the code from the previously redeemed pack we will not be able to identify the issue that's occurring here.
EACade
Message 28 of 35 (495 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade 

So what do you suggest I do then? I do not have access to the codes, I just want to rebuy the pack again from EA Store. Your colleague said this could be done without a code. It also happened with TS3 Ambitions and University Life. 

Message 29 of 35 (409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having a problem getting the content I purchased in 2012 to install Barnacle Bay and another one.. my Content that I ordered all through  Origin, the things I downloaded prior to the EA app swap worked. NOW its not. Have no clue how to fix it. It keeps resending me to the log in screen menu and wont accept it.

Message 30 of 35 (405 Views)