Re: Some of my EPs not installed

by EA_Cade

Original Post

@Warzshadow  Which screen won't allow you to login?  You shouldn't have to sign into the launcher at all, just the Sims 3 Store site.  That site has its issues, but reloading and trying to sign in again, or signing into wwwthesims3.com and clicking the Store header afterwards, usually works.  Also, if you're already signed into this site in the same browser window, you might get auto-signed into the Store site as soon as you click the button.

If the problem is the launcher, one thing it can't handle is a password with special characters in it.  Try changing the password to something with only letters and numbers, then clear Edge's Internet Explorer data.  Even if you never use Edge, the launcher does for some purposes.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 31 of 35 (242 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Apparently nobody wants to help me. Great service EA! Not.

Message 32 of 35 (153 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Btw, I see now that I have bought TS3 Diesel Stuff from the EA Store/App

https://imgur.com/a/neycrOe

(and in EA App TS3 Diesel Stuff appears under "Installed add-ons & in-game content)

@EA_Cade @EA_Solaire 

Message 33 of 35 (146 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Diesel is installed and fixed. Only Seasons and World Adventures not playable, but still marked as owned.

Message 34 of 35 (132 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @divaroma,

As we've stated repeatedly at this point, you'll need to provide an advisor with the game codes for further assistance in this matter. We cannot assist you with missing content in this manner over Answers HQ.

This thread is now closed.
EACade
Message 35 of 35 (98 Views)