Some objects are missing from game.. help

by malinlml

Original Post

Some objects are missing from game.. help

★★ Novice

Hey.

Some objects from seasons and cats and dogs arent showing up in game (maybe some stuff i havent noticed too). My game has been working fine for years, have never had any problem with any of those packs before. It started earlier today with not being able to place certain objects, so i tried starting a new game, and then the objects i couldnt place were gone. Its just a few objects from some packs. 

Dont use any mods (but i did remove the mods file just before it happend, so dont know if it is related). Also tried starting a new game, didnt work. 

Message 1 of 5 (244 Views)

Re: Some objects are missing from game.. help

Are there items missing or aren't you able to place them? Do you get any errors?

Could you give repairing the game a try? Right-click the game in Origin and choose 'repair game'. 

Repair2.png

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (235 Views)

★★ Novice
It starts with not being able to place them, and if i exit the game, the items i couldnt place are gone from the game, and i get new ones i cant place.

Already tried rapairing the game, didnt work either :/
Message 3 of 5 (230 Views)

Message 4 of 5 (226 Views)

★★ Novice
Will try that tommorow. Been trying to fix the game all day, so tired of it..

Also: when i hover over the items i cant place, the "mouse pointing thingy" gets a cross over it.. And the other items are just gone, like they dont exist.
Message 5 of 5 (215 Views)