Some cc not working

by kuzuboshisd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Some cc not working

★ Novice

I use mods and because of that I have had some troubles with my game from time to time. Yesterday I was finally able to fix a very frustrating problem that made the game cancel while it loaded instead of going to main menu. I used mods before this problem, but extracted my mods folder trying to fix it. When I put it back in and enabled it in game, one of my favorite cc items was not showing up in game. I tried deleting it in the mod folder and downloading it again, but it still doesn’t show up. 

This isn’t really new, as items I know I have have added not showed up,  but I am quite desperate for this specific item to work. 

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Some cc not working

@kuzuboshisd  Are you sure that this particular item is updated for the current patch level?  If it isn't, then you'll need to wait for the creator to update it.

If you're sure the item works, try loading the game with only that item, and nothing else, in your Mods folder.  You can also try removing the Mods folder entirely and letting the game spawn a new one before adding back just that one item.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (236 Views)

All Replies

@kuzuboshisd  Are you sure that this particular item is updated for the current patch level?  If it isn't, then you'll need to wait for the creator to update it.

If you're sure the item works, try loading the game with only that item, and nothing else, in your Mods folder.  You can also try removing the Mods folder entirely and letting the game spawn a new one before adding back just that one item.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you so much for responding. It seems like the actually isn’t updated for the current patch level. I was sure it was because it’s never been a problem before even after updates, but unfortunately that seems to be the case this time.
I hope it’ll update soon, because my sims are not quite right without it.

Once again thank you for your help and I am glad it was such an easy ‘fix’. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (217 Views)