Re: Some Of My CC Isn't Showing Up in Game

by uniqueornss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Some Of My CC Isn't Showing Up in Game

★ Apprentice

So I downloaded some CC and when I go to my game the cc is there, except some of them. I don't know what I did wrong. They aren't script mods. How do I get them into my game?

Message 1 of 7 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
In that case you probably downloaded some that were in a compressed format (rar,zip). If so you need to unpack them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (531 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Are they all listed in the popup window on the main menu?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (506 Views)

★ Apprentice
Not all of them.
Message 3 of 7 (493 Views)

Champion (Retired)
In that case you probably downloaded some that were in a compressed format (rar,zip). If so you need to unpack them.
Message 4 of 7 (532 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
I don't know if they are but I'll check. And if they are how do I unpack them?
Message 5 of 7 (482 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ok the CC is rar. So how do I fix that?
Message 6 of 7 (480 Views)

★ Apprentice
Nevermind I figured how to unzip the files. They are in my game now. Thanks for the help! :D
Message 7 of 7 (471 Views)