[Solved] Sims 4 : Custom Content Not Showing After Update

by nicashii_

Original Post

Re: [SOLVED] SIMS 4 : CUSTOM CONTENT NOT SHOWING AFTER UPDATE

★★★ Newbie

@172e3cda00349872 
ive been having the same issues as everyone else commenting here for help and i have tried all of the suggestions, but more specifically i just tried your latest suggestion to rename it and launch the game and it never made a new folder or anything. it also isnt in onedrive and im extremely frustrated. all of my custom content worked like two days ago and now none of my stuff is showing up. and yes i have enable custom content and mods checked on. please help

Message 31 of 47 (1,752 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@3mb3ry 

This means that it is the wrong folder. Here is an easy way to find out which folder your game is using: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-user-folder/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 32 of 47 (1,721 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. All of my cc is in the right folder and I have tried reinstalling the game, checking the box in the game that says something like enable cc, I have repaired the game, I have updated my game. Nothing seems to work. For the last three days I have tried everything and read all of the suggestions on every site i could find and still nothing. All of my cc is updated by the creator and it has .package written in the end. This all started after I updated my game. I also play on a macbook so if someone could help me it would be appreciated.

Message 33 of 47 (1,676 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 : CUSTOM CONTENT NOT SHOWING AFTER UPDATE

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It Didn’t work for me..?

@3mb3ry Same. It’s really making me mad 😅
Have you figured anything out yet? If so please help!!

@Emmakaaas21 Same! I can’t get any of my CC back!!

@CMeki Still, none of my CC is there.

Message 34 of 47 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i dont have an option to enable cc in my game settings

Message 35 of 47 (1,461 Views)

★★ Novice
@Despop919 me too! So furious, once again, you can't use your sims 4. It is always updating, and crashing and just won't boot! Now this! I think I've spent my last dollar on anything Sims.
Message 36 of 47 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried months ago, nothing. Yet Silvermoon sims is still creating stuff... we’re just being ignored Im afraid.

Message 37 of 47 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@nicashii_ I tried that 10 times and counting and it didn't work. Got on to Sim, went to settings, then to "OTHER", clicked on "ENABLE CUSTOM CONTENT AND MODS", Saved, got out of Sims and then went back in. Didn't work, tried again, didn't work, tried again, etc, etc
Message 38 of 47 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you help me i got  custom content app on my laptop and i dont know how to get it propply on sims 4 

i spent £4.19 on that custom content why is it not worked please help me

Message 39 of 47 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently downloaded a load of CC for my sims 4 game, it is in the correct folder becauseI also play on my desktop and I have never experienced the issues I am having now. I am playing on my macbook air, no cc is showing.  the cc enabled button is on and I have reset my laptop several time.

Please help

Message 40 of 47 (1,147 Views)