Re: Solved: My sims 4 game won't start.

by JustHere2Help

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Solved: My sims 4 game won't start.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i was really excited for the new update and dine out but i went to open it and was greeted with:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\FP01\ClientFullBuild0.package

[bdbb60ea:29f00e76:00000000:00000000]

and so on and so forth. after i removed all the files it was complaining about, i opened it again and the window came up the button on origin was unclickable showing that it started up and it even shows up task manager. but then closes right away.

ive tried the clean boot and it didnt work :/

Message 1 of 8 (9,875 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sims 4 game won't start.

Hero

Try right clicking on the game in Origin and hit repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (12,427 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try right clicking on the game in Origin and hit repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (12,428 Views)

★★★ Novice

oh my god thankies so so much!!!! it worked!!!! <3 you really are a hero :D

Message 3 of 8 (9,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so what do you do when the "repair" doesn't work?

Game tries to launch - black screen, then minimizes to task bar,

Message 4 of 8 (9,472 Views)

Hero

Are you sure no program is interfering in the background ? 

Can you maximize it ?

Also did you try turning off Origin in Game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (9,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone figured it out yet? I have the same probem and I can't wait to get to play cats and dogs ;;___;;

Message 6 of 8 (7,122 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The same happened to me! After buying The sims 4 "Get famous" I logged out of my pc and when I came back to click on sims a message popped up saying that the file appeared to be corrupted. A little further down it says: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\EP06\ClientFullBuild0.package [bdbb60ea:29f00e76:00000000:4b0d852b]. I then clicked origin however the web page isn't showing. Yes, it shows the tab but I cant see the details. (Basically I can see the "bubbles" that the words like "Games or Home" are but I cant see the words. Because of this I cant repair it. Can anyone help me with this problem without me having to redownload it?

Message 7 of 8 (3,964 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Nevermind! Just found how to fix this! If you ever have this problem go into windows and Type into the search "C:\Program Files.." and so on. After that a file will appear. Then press program files<Origin Games\Sims 4\EP06\ClientFullBuild0.package then delete it.
Message 8 of 8 (3,951 Views)