Re: Social worker won't show up - Can't edit town or move

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Social worker won't show up - Can't edit town or move

★★ Novice

Okay so does anyone know a way to fix this? S3 was literally only thing that seemed entertaining to me and now it broke because of damn social worker won't drop my pet, can't travel, can't edit town and ik i can still play it but my ocd won't allow me too I guess. I tried resetsim *, still nothing. Tried nraas mc total anihilation or something to just services, them everyone and my sims even lost all friends except themselves. I also reseted whole town . Please help😢😢

Message 1 of 3 (728 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict thanks but i fixed it myself , idk how tho. pet never showed up but i adopted another kitty using nraas adopt and I have a cute kitty and can travel edit town move and everything <3

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (703 Views)

All Replies

@Lisaplayzsims4  Have you tried quitting without saving yet?  That's the easiest approach at this point, and hopefully your sims won't lose all their relationships this time around.

If your current save is from after the adoption scenario started, you can try loading the automatic backup save instead.  Open Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves, and you'll see a folder with the name of your current save and a second folder with the same name plus a .backup extension.  Rename that save and delete the .backup, and it'll be available to load from the Main Menu.

As far as I know, there's no way to stop an adoption in progress with NRaas mods.  However, you can use Total Annihilation to remove only the adoption worker; running MC > Status > Career on all the service sims (from the City Hall menu) will list each one's service assignment.

You can also use MC to adopt a child or pet.  This provides the same outcome without the chance of the scenario getting stuck.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (717 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict thanks but i fixed it myself , idk how tho. pet never showed up but i adopted another kitty using nraas adopt and I have a cute kitty and can travel edit town move and everything <3
Message 3 of 3 (704 Views)