Re: Social events at residential lots instead of social lots.

by crinrict

Original Post

Social events at residential lots instead of social lots.

★★★★★ Novice

I've replaced almost all of the default lots with ones I've created myself and changed the lot types to correlate with the new lots theme. For example. what previously was a bar lot, is now a residential lot. However, all in game bar events still are held at the old bar lot (which is now the new residential lot). There are other bar lots available for play but any social event trigger will always point to a now residential lot. This happens with several different types of social events too. The last one I had issues with was a charity event that took me to a house.

Is this a bug and is there a known fix for this? I've tried searching the forums and Google, but I've only seen one other person with this issue from April 2018 and they never posted a resolution. The problem is because it takes my sim to a residential lot instead of a social lot, it is impossible for my sim to complete any of the social event tasks, and I'm stuck at some random house for like 5 hours until the event is over. I have to fail almost every single social event that points to a residential lot, when it should be at a bar lot or nightclub lot.

Please help!

1.JPG2.JPG

Message 1 of 2 (313 Views)

Re: Social events at residential lots instead of social lots.

Hero
Locking this thread as you also made a post in the bug forum.

I merged your post with this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Downloaded-lots-still-treated-as-former-lot-type/t...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)