Re: Snowy escape aspiration not completing

by crinrict

Original Post

Snowy escape aspiration not completing

★★★★ Novice

My sim can't complete the aspiration Extreme Sports Enthusiast under the trailblazer part. No matter how many times they ski or snowboard on the required intensity it never moves on to Peak Pioneer. Anyone have the issue or know how to fix it?

Message 1 of 7 (3,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didnt even make it thru the first park in that aspiration..it wouldnt recognize that I went down the bunny slope even after I tried it a dozen times..super frustrating since ive been looking forward to this pack

Message 2 of 7 (3,900 Views)

Hero
@SCreese1419 @simsaddict81

Are you both on PC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (3,885 Views)

★ Guide

I have had this issue as well. I am on pc, with all packs except starwars I have never used mods or cc. My task for achieving, rock climbing, skiing or snowboarding up to level 8 also wont complete as by the time I got to this section of the aspiration my sims skills are all already past that level. This is similar to problems I have with identifying the plants for the aspiration in outdoor retreat. My sims seem to get the plants all identified before it is asked for in the aspiration, so that task will never complete.  

Message 4 of 7 (3,700 Views)

Hero
There's currently these known issues

All Platforms
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SE-Extreme-Sports-High-intensity-slope-not/td-p/97...

Console
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SE-PS-Bunny-Slope-not-counting-for-Extreme-Sports/...

If you have other issues it's best to create a bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (3,679 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I'm on xbox and I'm also having issues.
Message 6 of 7 (3,104 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MaryJane13191 I've locked this thread as it is quite old.

Please use the linked bug report threads in this thread to post about your issue.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (3,084 Views)