Re: Snapshot in any the sims games wont show up in the snaphot folder

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Snapshot in any the sims games wont show up in the snaphot folder

★★★ Newbie

I have a serious issue with screenshots not showing. When I take a snapshot, it is not showing up at the screenshot folder. This issue is not only happening with my sims 4, it happens for sims 2 and sims 3 as well.. No screenshots are registrated when taking snapshots, Snapshots can not bee found anywhere. I have never had this issue before. And it seems to have started after I was testing Bullguard antivirus program for a while. I uninstalled bullguard because it just gave me more problems with playing my games... So I decided to continue with Avast antivirus, and uninstalled bullguard, rebooted the laptop and installed avast internet security. That i have used before with no problem what so ever. After my bullguard testing, this issues has accured. No snapshots from the sims games shows up in the folder where snapshots are suppose to bee stored. This is a huge issue for me since I design stuff to the game and can not take snapshots, because it wont show up in the location it is suppose to show up when you take pictures of the game...Any idea what the issue is. This is awfully annoying...and I am loosing motivation to design anything because of this...

Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Does the snapshot manager in The Sims 4 show them? If so they are not stored where you think. You can see the path to the folder in Game Settings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will check, but the snapshots does not show up in sims 3 and sims 2 either...

Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I don't remember where The Sims 2 and 3 stores their screenshots but it will not be in the same location as the Sims 4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (175 Views)