Skin overlays in skin details cover mermaid tail.

by Xepher-Material

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skin overlays in skin details cover mermaid tail.

★★★★ Novice

Skin detail overlays are broken on mermaids. Is there a fix?

Every time I try to put an overlay on my mermaid, it covers the entire tail, making the entire thing an ugly flesh color. Is there a fix for this? If not, are there any skin overlays out that fix this? Please let me know. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (3,800 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skin overlays in skin details cover mermaid tail.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

[Links to downloads are not allowed. It's the "Anto - Mermaid tail fix for CC skins"] I found it Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (3,512 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Certain skin overlays do this and certain ones don't. Two really great ones that I've noticed work fine are the Hydra Skin and Powder Skin overlays by PralineSims and they are available at thesimsresource. 

Message 2 of 5 (3,738 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@keltieleerose yeah i know about the overlays that only modify the ea skintones. ive been using those as a stand in. i was hoping for skin tones in skin details that actually change the sim without touching their tail :I. but thank you regardless!
Message 3 of 5 (3,696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

[Links to downloads are not allowed. It's the "Anto - Mermaid tail fix for CC skins"] I found it Standard smile 

Message 4 of 5 (3,513 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's because EA made mermaid tails sort layer parameter very low, much lower that skin details which custom skins usually based on. I don't know why they did so but I'm really wondering if they going to fix that and increase tails layer parameter?

Message 5 of 5 (3,295 Views)