Skills are missing

by samsimgirl

Original Post

Re: Skills are missing

Hero

If you start a new game, do you have skills there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (270 Views)

★★ Novice

The skills still arent working but the butler and the books are.

Message 12 of 16 (270 Views)

★★ Novice

No. I have tried everything. I did what you told me and I have researched it on the internet. Im not the only one to have this issue. It started when I installed generations. I uninstalled it and the books and butler have started working but the skills still dont. This has been going on for a while and many people have complained and it still has not been fixed in a patch yet.

Message 13 of 16 (269 Views)

Hero

Don't know what else you could try except reinstalling. That is make a backup of your user data, uninstall everything Sims related from your computer (clean out registry, remove user files, make sure folder in programs is not there anymore. If you have a download version, also remove anything sims from the origin folder in programs.

THEN reinstall your game and try start a completely new game. If that has the skills, books, butlers, start putting your older saves back and see if they are ok too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (267 Views)

★★ Novice

That didnt work either.

Message 15 of 16 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Then I really don't know. Sorry.

Maybe someone else has an idea. You should revoke the solved though otherwise no one will look here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (256 Views)