Skill bars, reset after placing lot/household?

by ArchXDiablo

Original Post

Skill bars, reset after placing lot/household?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello!

So I just reinstalled TS4 and got all the packs I was missing. So fresh install. The skill bars however seem to like to get stuck all the time. I've tried googling but most threads date to 2015-2016. This doesn't do anything other than a minor inconvenience but to me is extremely annoying, specially how I have to go to manage worlds or travel lots to get rid of it. Is this a recurring bug from the old days that is not fixed?

Message 1 of 7 (573 Views)

Re: Skill bars, an old bug?

Do you have any mods or CC, if so, could you test the game without?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
No mods, fresh install. It seems to have gotten better after moving households.

Also the ultra speed bug, where extended use of it results in the clock going backwards 30-60 minutes. Harmless, but I read somewhere the gurus put it as a noted bug. I've been meaning to add MCCC soon but I wanted to first get a glimpse on vanilla bugs.
Message 3 of 7 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

By the way, when I place lots or add households and go back to my played household, and load, they are all standing there as if reset. Is this normal? Thank you.

Message 4 of 7 (497 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Yes. When you start the game play they will go back to what they were doing (sleeping, computer, reading and so on).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 7 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
They didn't. I understand what you are saying though, upon loading sometimes they'll be awake and immediately go back to sleep i.e. What I'm referring to though is when you go to manage worlds and say, place a new lot somewhere or a household then go back to your played household, they all seem reset.
Message 6 of 7 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I just tested it again, saved and went to manage worlds, went to edit a park, went back to my household they were all standing there, awake, not going back to what they were doing (sleeping)
Message 7 of 7 (447 Views)