Skill Meter constantly Shows

by Juplika

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skill Meter constantly Shows

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey

While I was playing the game a little while ago, I noticed my sim had a skill meter above her head while she wasn't doing anything. This lasted between FIVE - TEN minutes OR till I came off. 

The Meter was just not doing anything and just showing up as full. I don't know if It's a bug and if so if anyone else is having the same issue.

Cheers

Juplika

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skill Meter constantly Shows

★★★ Novice

@Juplika wrote:

Hey

While I was playing the game a little while ago, I noticed my sim had a skill meter above her head while she wasn't doing anything. This lasted between FIVE - TEN minutes OR till I came off. 

The Meter was just not doing anything and just showing up as full. I don't know if It's a bug and if so if anyone else is having the same issue.

Cheers

Juplika

Also experiencing this bug. After working on a skill, the meter remains above Sim.

Has only happened about 3 times in 20 hours of gameplay, and can be fixed by leaving lot (reloading game, manage worlds, travel). I haven't tried just waiting it out to see if it disappears. Just a bit buggy.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (196 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

@Juplika wrote:

Hey

Cheers

Juplika

Also experiencing this bug. After working on a skill, the meter remains above Sim.

Has only happened about 3 times in 20 hours of gameplay, and can be fixed by leaving lot (reloading game, manage worlds, travel). I haven't tried just waiting it out to see if it disappears. Just a bit buggy.

Message 2 of 4 (197 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay, thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)

★★★ Novice

@kalithepirat wrote:

@Juplika wrote:

Hey

Cheers

Juplika

Know bug - Known Bugs

Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)