Re: Skating Rinks are not auto spawning in worlds.

by Sorceress2696

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skating Rinks are not auto spawning in worlds

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look around in world and you will see no skating/seasons rinks have spawned like you said they would in the livestream.
What happens when the bug occurs? Don’t know as I can’t find them spawned in any world in my game.
What do you expect to see? Well I thought there was meant to be auto spawned skating rinks in game but please correct me if that’s not the case and I am supposed to place them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Seasons/seasons patch

Please let me know if this is a bug or not! I am curious to know. Thanks

Message 1 of 10 (8,849 Views)

Accepted Solution

I've got a list here of when and where people have said they've seen rinks spawn: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/943170/skating-rink-location-list-seasons-ep#latest

Sul sul from Luth!
No, I don't work for EA. Just here as a volunteer for non-DM support.
Have you backed up your Saves? Checked for broken and updated mods and CC?

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (9,198 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @Sorceress2696
I have them in my game. Can't remember what world it was I saw one.

Which worlds did you check ? Do you know where they are supposed to be ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (8,824 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No I don't know where they are meant to be. I checked brindleton bay, Willow creek, Windenburg and I think that was it as when I found none I decided no point checking every world. I even checked in willow creek at the park and accross from the goths where I had seen them spawn before in peoples videos but no luck there.

I just posted here as I wasn't sure if maybe I was missing them or if this was a bug.

Thanks

Message 3 of 10 (8,797 Views)

★ Pro

In Oasis Springs a rink spawns, in summer and winter behind the museum.
In Newcrest the neighborhood with the small lots, rinks spawn in spring, summer and winter.
In Willow creek a rink can spawn near the Goths, but not sure what triggers it as I have family live in that neighborhood, and it has never spawned. It has appeared in a different save where my family lives in Oasis springs. There also should be one near the museum but not checked that one myself.
Never seen one in Forgotten hollow and not checked other worlds, so could be more.  

Message 4 of 10 (8,788 Views)

Hero

@Sorceress2696 Can you check these places. I think I saw one in Magnolia Promenade, but unsure.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (8,775 Views)

I've got a list here of when and where people have said they've seen rinks spawn: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/943170/skating-rink-location-list-seasons-ep#latest

Sul sul from Luth!
No, I don't work for EA. Just here as a volunteer for non-DM support.
Have you backed up your Saves? Checked for broken and updated mods and CC?
Message 6 of 10 (9,199 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Will check those places out when I can and am next in game 😃

Message 7 of 10 (8,721 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [S] Skating Rinks are not auto spawning in worlds

★★★★★ Apprentice

You're right! Never saw one...

Message 8 of 10 (8,712 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Okay I checked out 2 spots and found them this time. 1 in Oasis Springs and 1 near the Goths Household. I must have missed them last time or they only just spawned. Haven't checked the other locations yet but I did check these and found 2 there. Thinking I might make my own skating rink too Standard smile

Thanks for the Help @crinrict @luthienrising @loyabe appreciate the help guess this isn't a bug after all.

Message 9 of 10 (8,697 Views)

Hero

HI @Sorceress2696

good to hear and thank you for your feedback

Moved this to the tech then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (8,680 Views)