Sis 4 Has made me really P O 'ed now!

by BlueBlack007

Original Post

Sis 4 Has made me really P O 'ed now!

★★★★ Novice

Since the new update everything was working ok, but now after the new update, i am not allowed to  save my creations in the tray folder, I had almost 600 creations, and the ones that were not in the gallery are all gone, the ones in the gallery i cant save to my library again because that fills up the tray folder, and if that happens then the game wont load up, this game does nothing but make me furious!!!!!! .

Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: Sis 4 Has made me really P O 'ed now!

Hero

The gallery has a new filter.

Are you using ALL your creations in the game ? Do you need them to be in the library/tray folder ? Why not weed the ones you don't need out and put them on an external drive for save keeping or something ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

Re: Sis 4 Has made me really P O 'ed now!

★★★★ Novice

What is the point of putting them on a external and not have them in the game if they are needed? that makes no sense, EA needs to fix the tray folder.

@crinrict wrote:

The gallery has a new filter.

Are you using ALL your creations in the game ? Do you need them to be in the library/tray folder ? Why not weed the ones you don't need out and put them on an external drive for save keeping or something ?

Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)