Sims4 won't update or repair.

by -satansovaries-

Original Post

Sims4 won't update or repair.

★ Novice

As you probably already know if you play Sims4 a lot, like me, there is a new update to the game and it's the caribbean update. I stopped playing for about two months one time, due to my schedule, and when I came back to play it, there was that update, so I attempted to update it, with no luck. It said it failed and I needed to check my internet connection, I did, and everything was good, connected, working. So I tried again an hour later... No luck. I tried repairing, same situation. I tried restarting my computer multiple times, and it didn't work. The reason why I need to update is because I can't save anything to gallery and I can't use anything from gallery, and I always use the gallery for houses. I really really need answers to my problem, I'm honestly ready to contact EpicGames and ask for help because I'm tired of this happening.

Message 1 of 2 (177 Views)

Re: Sims4 won't update or repair.

Hero

Hi @-satansovaries-

are you always getting the same message ?

Have you checked if your antivirus program or firewall are maybe blocking the connection ? Maybe try adding Origin.exe and Origin.com as an exception.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)