Re: Sims4 custom content (cc) not showing up

by Hqt_Tamale

Original Post

Sims4 custom content (cc) not showing up

★ Novice

My Sims4 cc doesn't work. The start-up folder says "Maxis does not pre-screen or support Mods. Please use with caution." Does that have anything to do with it?

Message 1 of 12 (764 Views)

Champion (Retired)

No, that is a standard warning. Read instructions where you got it on how to use it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 12 (744 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Custom content needs to be turned on in the game options.

Message 3 of 12 (735 Views)

★ Novice

Where I got what?

Message 4 of 12 (714 Views)

★ Novice

And I turned on cc cc  it still isn't working

Message 5 of 12 (713 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Where you got the CC from.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 12 (703 Views)

★ Novice

Oh ok

Message 7 of 12 (688 Views)

Mods disabled

★★★ Newbie

When I enabled custom content it says” Maxis does not pre-screen or support mods. What does that mean? And my mods don’t show up in my folder. What can I do?

Message 8 of 12 (497 Views)

Re: Mods disabled

Champion (Retired)

@184378287328397 

It means exactly what it says. If you want to play with Mods or CC it is up to you to place them in the Mods folder and most importantly to keep them updated.

Message 9 of 12 (480 Views)

Re: Mods disabled

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a similar issue, ever since the update I enable the cc and mods anymore. I tried many times to enable it and then close the game but when I open the game again it's like I didn't do anything and the thing is back to unchecked.

Message 10 of 12 (477 Views)