Sims4: Sims won’t woohoo in beds...

by Nayna77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims4: Sims won’t woohoo in beds...

★★★ Novice

My sims can’t  woohoo in bed for some reason! Whenever I click on the double bed and click woohoo,

the action doesn’t pop up and they won’t do it at all. This happened after a recent update (April 7th 2020). Can anyone help please? Frown

Message 1 of 11 (20,356 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims4: Sims won’t woohoo in beds...

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks! this lead me to the solution. I placed a bed in a different area and realised that the specific bed I was using didn’t let them woohoo bc it was broken cc Standard smile

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (20,232 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Nayna77 Is your bad against the wall on one of the long sides ? If so, try making sure both sides are accessible

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (20,337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrict  both sides of the bed are accessible and aren’t against the walls, but they still don’t woohoo.

Message 3 of 11 (20,309 Views)

Hero
@Nayna77 Are they both in the bedroom when you initiate ? Do other means of woohoo work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (20,277 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes every other woohoo works
Message 5 of 11 (20,270 Views)

Hero
@Nayna77 Could you try placing another bed somewhere else on the lot to see if that works ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (20,257 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks! this lead me to the solution. I placed a bed in a different area and realised that the specific bed I was using didn’t let them woohoo bc it was broken cc Standard smile
Message 7 of 11 (20,233 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nayna77 Glad you found the cause.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (20,230 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Nayna77 I'm having this issue and I don't have an CC in my game. Moving the bed does allow for the woo-hoo interaction to begin. My sims showed an error message when going to the bed.

When I place the bed back in the original position, the animation doesn't compute at all. Nothing happens.
Message 9 of 11 (8,797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@yasblackgirl Hey love I was having this problem as well and wasn’t using a cc bed. For me it was the fact that I had hanging lights over my bed. I hope this helps!

Message 10 of 11 (6,325 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help