Sims4 Legacy still not working

by RedSirenSong

Original Post

Re: Sims4 Legacy still not working

★★★★ Novice

Hello, sorry to bug but I have a window 10 64bit, it installed sims legacy on its own. I tried to do the games properties thing but its not popping up for me. The only thing I can see is the language tab. What else can I do? I've uninstalled it and installed it back and now its saying it won't play without legacy but again I have a widows 10 64 bit so what do I do? The properties thing is not working for me and I'm on PC

Message 31 of 51 (977 Views)

Hero
@VioletKen Are you sure the game is running the legacy edition: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2019/11/sims-4-legacy-edition-2/#ref9

What's your Origin Version ?

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

- Press Windows-Key + R
- Type: DxDiag
- Click on Save all Information.
- Attach the Text File to your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 51 (958 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have this origin version 10.5.68.39605 and i have attached the dxdiag file.

Message 33 of 51 (948 Views)

Hero
@VioletKen That would be the same issue as this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Can-t-select-64-bit/m-p/8990894

You're graphics chips doesn't support 64 bit games unfortunately.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 51 (943 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Honestly, this whole thing is just stupid. No ill will towards you but EA is just ridiculous. 

What graphic card should I have? 

Message 35 of 51 (942 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@VioletKen Most graphics card/chips are fine.

You can see in the other thread, that I wasn't even aware that there are chips out there that are a problem.

It's mainly about the kind of computer you have. Surfaces and Galaxy Books aren't really made for intensive graphics gaming. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 51 (936 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, thank you.

Message 37 of 51 (930 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@VioletKen   The requirements for this game is the Windows or MAC OS running on an Intel or AMD processor. The Snapdragon 8cx  is an ARM processor (Advanced Instruction Set Computer - RISC). While this processor may run x86 and x64 code, the program probably has to be compiled for an ARM processor. An even bigger issue is the Qualcomm Ardreno 680 integrated GPU may (probably) is not be supported by this game. At the very least I suspect this game would have to be run through an emulator to account for compatibility issues.

Message 38 of 51 (918 Views)

★ Novice

hi i have the same problem and its been bothering me lately ive tried reinstalling the game and the origin app. i just dont get how 

Message 39 of 51 (840 Views)

Hero
@alvinmikko Are you talking about the Sims ? Your picture seems unrelated.

Could you also post your specs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 51 (810 Views)