by RedSirenSong

Original Post

Re: Sims4 Legacy still not working

Hero
@yf124 Are you on PC or Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 51 (1,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I purchased the university game. I have a Mac book but with the launching options, I only have English. Is there a way to get rid a legacy? 

Message 22 of 51 (1,361 Views)

Hero
@sydneymlawson4 What kind of Mac/MacOS do you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 51 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the OS X Yosemite version 10.10.5 mid 2012 

Message 24 of 51 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I have the OS X Yosemite version 10.10.5 mid 2012
Message 25 of 51 (1,339 Views)

Hero
@sydneymlawson4 These are the models that don't need the legacy edition: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT205073

If yours is among them, I would suggest to post in the mac forum for further help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/bd-p/The-Sims-Mac

If your computer doesn't support Metal, I would suggest trying to get a refund for University or if you have the means, look into something newer

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 51 (1,316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t see that option on my sims 4. Is it because I run a Mac?

Message 27 of 51 (1,209 Views)

Hero
@Shahari01 Yes

Please see info for mac here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims4-Legacy-still-not-working/m-p/8864492#M169071

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 51 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BlackjackWidow Hi, I went to do this and thought it might fix my problem but unfortunately I do not have the option to select "when launching this game" as it only has Language and Command line arguments in this window. What do I do here? I am trying to run Sims 4 on a mac
Message 29 of 51 (1,155 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mancell37 

Please read the posting just about yours to get info on Mac.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 30 of 51 (1,127 Views)