Sims won't take care of self when other sim is out.

by polseibrod

Original Post

Sims won't take care of self when other sim is out.

★ Novice

Starting to get so sick of this, happens every time, and its been going on for a while. It ends up with me not being able to go out with the sims, unless i bring the whole family, which can be hard when I want to follow one sim to work, and the other one stay home. 

I also have tried to click "care for self" when one sim is out, but nothing happens. When I get home, they are tired, gotta use the bathroom, hygiene is low, fun is low. This is so annoying that I cant go out with one sim, because then the other one is using all her time on getting needs up before work, and doesn't get time for anything else. Meaning, she will never get promoted, get skills, etc... 

Please help! Tried searching it up, but all I can find is old posts, or people saying "just press the care for self button". Nothing works.

Thanks in advance for the help! 

Message 1 of 3 (554 Views)

Re: Sims won't take care of self when other sim is out.

Champion (Retired)

Care for self means they will fill their needs if they go into the red. That is all. Instead of Care for self you can order them to garden or build a particular skill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (540 Views)

Re: Sims won't take care of self when other sim is out.

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI @polseibrod

as you also posted in the bug forum, I'm going to lock this thread.

I've merged your bug report with the current report on the issue.

As you said the workaround doesn't help you, make sure to read this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Care-for-Self-for-Sims-at-different-lot-not-properl... and see if that helps.

Please stick to one thread in the future.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (526 Views)