Sims won't stay at work when I'm at work with my actor sim

by exceelia

Original Post

Sims won't stay at work when I'm at work with my actor sim

★★★ Newbie

I have two sims in my household, one actor and one social media influencer. Sometimes they have to go to work at the same time and when this happens the question "do you want to follow your sim to work?" and the phone call from my influencer's boss (?) pop up at the same time and i can't answer them both. And i want to go with my actor sim so the other one is left alone and goes to work normally, but won't stay there. After she's been at work for maybe half an hour (sim time) she shows up at the actor's workplace, supposedly after a long day at work where she made only 17 simleons. this has happened three times by now and it's pissing me off, since i can't even send her back home when she shows up because the shoot is still going on. 

Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)

Re: Sims won't stay at work when I'm at work with my actor sim

Hero
@exceelia Did you give them a housekey before they lived together ?

If so, try revoking that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: Sims won't stay at work when I'm at work with my actor sim

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks! I'll try that!

Edit: I tried it and it didn't work, my other sim still showed up even though i took away her house key.

Message 3 of 3 (205 Views)