Re: My sim won't save for the sims 4 demo

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims won't save for sims 4 demo

★★ Novice

Hello!  I was trying to save my sim on sims 4 demo but I can't.  I made sure that I had the first and last name, aspiration and traits but it still won't save.

Message 2 of 9 (547 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

is that what your trying to look for gameplay with the sims in a lot ? there is no game play with the demo  it's at  the moment   it is just creating sims , saving them and  sharing them when the game it's self is released there will be worlds and lots to play in  + and sim you have in the gallery will be there for you to bring into the game 

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (501 Views)

All Replies

My sim won't save for the sims 4 demo

★★ Novice

I am trying to save my sims and it won't save.  I made sure that it was a first/last name, trait, and aspiration but it still won't save 

Message 1 of 9 (520 Views)

Re : Sims won't save for sims 4 demo

Why do you say it's not saving ? Do you have an error message or nothing happens ?
When it works, you just have a pic of your family with a link if you want to share it on Facebook or on the gallery.

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 3 of 9 (538 Views)

Re : Sims won't save for sims 4 demo

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I did share to gallery and it said shared to gallery and the screen was loading and  nothing happen. And when I went to community my sim was there.

Message 4 of 9 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Do you get an error message ? Are you trying to upload to the gallery or save to your computer ? How much disc space do you have left ?

EDIT: Merged your threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (508 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm not getting an error message.  i'm trying to get the sim to save so I can play.  I have 207 GB free on disk c and 2.78 free on disk D

Message 6 of 9 (502 Views)

Hero (Retired)

is that what your trying to look for gameplay with the sims in a lot ? there is no game play with the demo  it's at  the moment   it is just creating sims , saving them and  sharing them when the game it's self is released there will be worlds and lots to play in  + and sim you have in the gallery will be there for you to bring into the game 

Message 7 of 9 (502 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok thanks

Message 8 of 9 (480 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile won't be long now though Standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (475 Views)