Re: Sims won't do action

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims won't do action

★★ Novice

Hi, I have a problem with my game since some days.

The problem is sims won't do the action I give them. This problem started when my Sims baby became a toddler. 

I tried a lot of thing:

-removing cc

-using cheats code to reset character 

-fixing the game with cc

-fixing the game with cc

-delete cache 

-delete cache and fix the game

-put my Sims in another house

-deleting the game and install it again 

It's really annoying I don't know what to do and I don't want to lose my save. I tried everything I know but this bug still here. So if someone know what to do please tell me. 

Message 1 of 10 (561 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@0patate0 

Please state your problem

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (553 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Wait what? I didn't pm you, I just send this post to get help. I don't know how this website work.
Message 3 of 10 (544 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@0patate0 

No you didn't PM me. I just need you to tell what the problem you are having is exactly. Is it that nothing happens no matter what you click or what?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 10 (525 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh sorry I didn't understand. So my problem is my Sims don't do action when I give them some. 

Like cleaning a bowl, drinking blood or any social action for example. 

It's like the action stays in queues for long time in 3x speed and delete. 

I can't play I just can see my Sims do action by themselves. 

Message 5 of 10 (503 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@0patate0 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

Message 6 of 10 (496 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried without mod too and it still doesn't work sadly Frown

Message 7 of 10 (483 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@0patate0 

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

Message 8 of 10 (479 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for late reply. i did the Dxdiag and i will send it in this post. i tried to send it in My case but i didnt find where to upload it. so here the document 

Message 9 of 10 (456 Views)

@0patate0  Are you still having issues with Sims 4?  If so, please try disabling Nahimic, which you can do through the Task Manager.  It should be listed in Background Tasks, and you can select it and press End Task to shut down the service.  It will restart the next time you reboot though.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 10 of 10 (395 Views)