Sims will not 'go to work' if they have joined the acting career

by musik377

Original Post

Sims will not 'go to work' if they have joined the acting career

★★★ Newbie

I have tried with different sims to have them join the acting career from the Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack. They will successfully become employed in the film career but when the car shows up to take them to work the action is deleted from the queue. The sim refuses to go to work if i go under their career tab and press the button, even if i click on the location and request go to work. The sim stands where they are for awhile and the action is deleted from their queue. Please help!

Message 1 of 4 (2,796 Views)

Re: Sims will not 'go to work' if they have joined the acting career

Hero

This is due to corrupt career outfits

You can try the following

1. Change the SIm into his work outfits manuelly before they have to leave

2. Edit the Career Outfit via the dresser. If the Sim has more than one, delete the extra. If he has just one, create a new one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,790 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having these problems, too. But I can't edit the Sim's outfit in the dresser. When I try to edit his career outfit, the game is forever stuck at the "Loading Create-A-Sim" screen. Also, when I select his career outfit manually, his career outfit becomes whatever he was previously wearing. I could make him go to work in his pajamas if I wanted to. Why haven't they fixed this yet?

Message 3 of 4 (2,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Message 4 of 4 (2,393 Views)