Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims wearing random clothes I haven't set for them?

by jm6886

Original Post

Re: Sims wearing random clothes I haven't set for them?

★★★★ Novice

I played the same family all day.  The outfits in question were in the change outfit menu.  the outfits were changed in CAS also.

Message 11 of 13 (136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope this thread isn’t dead, because I’m having the same issue. I have no mods downloaded, and I painstakingly set outfits for my sim, but when I’m playing in love mode, he has extra outfits in almost every category that I did not make him. And so when he changes clothes after showering, after sleeping, or after Woohoo, he seems to prefer the weird random ones. I’ve tried to fix it in CAS, and in the Plan Outfit option at the dresser and neither works, my same normal planned outfits show up and the weird random ones aren’t even there. Help!

Message 12 of 13 (91 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Are you sure you just haven't checked to see if they have alternative outfits?

In CAS, you can set up to five additional outfits per category by clicking the little arrow at the top of the category icon.

Also, if you have Seasons, check to see if they aren't just switching automatically into their hot or cold weather outfit when the outside temperature is hot or cold.

Message 13 of 13 (58 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help