by jade25p

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims wake up right after/10 seconds after they fall asleep

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, vampires, Holiday, City living

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Putting a sim to sleep/napping

What happens when the bug occurs? The sim wakes up a few seconds after falling asleep, and i have to fill their queue up with sleep actions again and again for them to actually become fully rested. 

What do you expect to see? Sims waking up after a few seconds

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 
Since at the 2/6/18 patch. 

My sims keep waking up a few seconds after they go to sleep. It's really troublesome because i have to fill their queue up and then they sleep 6 times and i have to refill their queue. It's a whole cycle.  

Message 1 of 8 (67,599 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims wake up right after/10 seconds after they fall asleep

Champion (Retired)

Do you have a Dog or Cat? If so are they waking the sim. If so scold them for waking up and go back to sleep. You may have to repeat a few times until the learn not to wake up sims.

Do you have  TV/Radio in the bedroom? If so turn them off or better yet sell them they do not belong in a bedroom especially not the TV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (67,692 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Do you have a Dog or Cat? If so are they waking the sim. If so scold them for waking up and go back to sleep. You may have to repeat a few times until the learn not to wake up sims.

Do you have  TV/Radio in the bedroom? If so turn them off or better yet sell them they do not belong in a bedroom especially not the TV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 8 (67,693 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont have dogs or cats, i didnt get that expansion pack.

Message 3 of 8 (67,563 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey OP, has your sim been abducted by aliens at all? My sim started doing this after she was last abducted. It was the third time she was abducted, but the first time she had ever received a dazed moodlet. Wonder if there is any connection...?

Message 4 of 8 (64,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@awesomedidi4 For me it’s a baby that keeps them up
Message 5 of 8 (58,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My brother’s sim was having this issue for him, but we solved it by fixing his uncomfortable moodlets and giving his house a fireplace. The main issues were lack of proper food, he was only eating quick stuff like noodles and cereal and this gave him a bad moodlet, the other issue was him being too cold since it was winter, but a fireplace fixed that. Another thing which helped was minimising the number of sims entering his room, but the fireplace and better food were the main fixes.

Message 6 of 8 (55,092 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SuperSimlish I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 8 (55,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey! I deleted the radio system in my sims bedroom and then she could fall asleep. I don't know if this is your problem, but i hope it helps!

Message 8 of 8 (41,137 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help