Sims stuck on floaties

by epaor

Original Post

Sims stuck on floaties

★ Guide

Island Living problem:
The issue I have is: my sims get stuck on floaties. They get on one either to nap or to relax and they're stuck forever - they can't get off it, they can't sunbathe, they can't do the splash. Just nothing. Only resetting them helps. The problem occurs without mods.

Message 1 of 6 (354 Views)

Re: Sims stuck on floaties

Hero
@epaor Is your Sim a human Sim or some kind of lifestate/occult ?

Does it matter where the floaty is located ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictSims are human, both adult and kid. Floaties are in water on 40x30 lot, where the public beach was (don't remember the name of it).

Edit: also if you mean moving floatie around the lot then answer is no, I can put it in inventory, take it out elsewhere and it's still bugged. It doesn't generate a Last Exception file.

Message 3 of 6 (336 Views)

Hero
@epaor Did you start a new save with IL or is it an old one ? If the later, can you test a fresh one for testing purposes to see if it also occurs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (322 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict It's an old one. What I just tested though is that floaties work fine on public beach "in town", so it must be an issue bound to the lot. That's the same lot where I have issues with see through foundation

Message 5 of 6 (315 Views)

Hero
@epaor Could you create a thread in the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Please point out the specific lot(s) you have issues with.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (292 Views)