Sims started autonomously picking up paintings from easel

by notrance18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims started autonomously picking up paintings from easel

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

For a 2 weeks now, I've noticed that my sims and AI sims started picking up paintings from easel right after finishing it. In that situation, club money exploit from paintings doesnt work anymore. But why they suddenly started to pick up these paintings? Can you somehow turn off auto picking up paintings from easel?

Message 1 of 10 (2,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims started autonomously picking up paintings from easel

Hero
@notrance18 The current version is 1.69. Are you not getting any more updates ?

Mods can get outdated with patch so please test if it's still happening if you're removing the mods to make sure it's not a mod causing it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (2,048 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@notrance18 Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (2,080 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Im only using mods. But still, it didnt happen before with these mods. I didnt even update the game (v 1.68.154.1020) and somehow after 2 weeks this got out. I have tried it on new saves and still everybody are picking paintings automatically.
Message 3 of 10 (2,063 Views)

Hero
@notrance18 The current version is 1.69. Are you not getting any more updates ?

Mods can get outdated with patch so please test if it's still happening if you're removing the mods to make sure it's not a mod causing it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (2,049 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Im not patching game cuz i want to play with mods that didnt get updated yet. I have removed mods and now it works as it should be. But still, i cant recognize why suddenly they started picking paintings... I didn't update the game neither mods and this happened. So strange
Message 5 of 10 (2,031 Views)

Hero
@notrance18 Maybe it's some feature that a mod you're using has that you turned on by accident ?

Did you change any settings on a mod ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (2,003 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict No i didn't change any settings in any of my mods. For now i will stop playing Sims for the time my favourites mods getting patched.
I will remember to post some news about this strange bug after some weeks.
Message 7 of 10 (1,991 Views)

Hero
@notrance18 Do you have a mod called: Auto Put Painting in Inventory by littlemsSam ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (1,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too. I do not have that mod. The only painting that didn’t automatically get moved to inventory was a “mathematical design” and I was able to sell to a collector. I only got the option to create that when my sim was Focused. Everything else goes right into inventory and I can only list it on Plopsy. Weird!

Message 9 of 10 (823 Views)

Hero
@nouvellemichelle Does your sim have the perfectionist trait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (781 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help