Sims standing doing nothing when start game

by xenotaff

Original Post

Sims standing doing nothing when start game

★★ Novice

Hello. Well, this is not like a big issue but is really annoying. When im playing with my household and im about to end i always pause the game, then i press exit and save game. When i start the game again and select my household all of them are standing were they were but are not doing what they were doing before closing the game.

Not sure if there is a way to fix this.

Thank you in advance. 

Message 1 of 3 (344 Views)

Re: Sims standing doing nothing when start game

Champion (Retired)

@xenotaff 

Unpause and they will continue doing what they were doing. For instance if they were sleeping they will be standing by the bed until you start the gameplay again at what point they will immediately get back in bed and continue sleeping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

Re: Sims standing doing nothing when start game

★★ Novice

Yes, thats what i do, but sometimes it doesnt work. If they were sleeping sometimes they go back to bet, but if i have them using a computer writing a book, when i start the game and unpause they are just standing besides the computer and no actions are on their queue.

Same as if i put a queue of activities, they get deleted most of the time and they just appear standing besides the last object they were using.

As i stated is not really a big deal, but can get annoying sometimes since i dont remember what i left them doing before closing the game.

Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)