I have 4 issues:
1. Often my Sims will stand for 30 in-game mintues before performing a task. Its kinda lame. I'm not sure what to do and I don't think it is my computer system.
2. When my child sim makes friends with other child sims on a community lot they can't ever contact them again because the new relationship doesn't show up in their social contacts.
3. I sometimes can't place downloaded rooms from the Community. And sometimes my profile wont load.
4. My child and teen sims sometimes loose their homework. If I can't find the homework books, my sims performance is hindered. They dont always put it back in their inventory.
I have a mac that is running bootcamp PC.
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
CPU: Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-3615QM CPU @ 2.30 GHz 2.30 Ghz
64-bit Operating System
GPU: GeForce GT 650M
Also here is a list of features I wish they would bring back:
- Being able to invite familiy member's friends to social events.
- Being able to set ownership of items (beds, tablets, etc)
- Having Sims keep items in their inventory. Often I'll give my sims a insturment or clay or a tablet. Every time they use it they place it somewhere in the world and not back in their inventory.
- Locking doors. In Sims3 you could set the doors to (Only me, Only my Household, etc)
- Emotional reaction to events happening to other sims. For example if the son catches the mom cheating with the maid, the son would get the "betrayal" moodlet like in Sims 3
- I think if a sim is cheated on, divorced, or has a death of a loved one...they should be sad and/or angry regardless of the other moodlet boosts. I had a wife catch her husband cheating and she was mad for a few mintues and then bounced back to confident. Also the sim didn't have a negative relationship reaction with either the husband or mistress. Not very realistic.
For your feedback, please use the official Sims forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/
I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.